There were 19 pieces of work trash in my tiny mason jar for the entire month of March !
13/19 of the items were food related:
- black plastic seal from a blueberry kombucha I bought (almost worth it. . . I still don’t know how I feel about kombucha. . . )
- M&M’s wrapper
- a tinfoil wrapper from a Hershey’s kiss
- another tinfoil wrapper. . . from another Hershey’s kiss. . .
- a can of breakfast syrup (from my work’s Employee Appreciation Brunch)
- a plastic knife (I forgot a real knife at home and was having a HARD time eating my lunch)
- Emergen-C packet (I was struggling at work and my lovely co-worker helped me survive)
- Go Lite popped chips bag (GUYS THIS WAS NOT EVEN WORTH IT . . . IT WAS SWEET MAUI ONION FLAVOR . . . WHAT WAS I THINKING)
- a bag of Snyder’s braided pretzels (these are my snack weakness)
- Cup from Gregory’s – so this is technically compostable, BUTI am counting it as trash because I specifically asked for my coffee “for here” but they gave it to my in a “to go mug”
- film wrapper for a pastry I bought from a local patisserie
- . . . a film wrapper for a pastry I bought from the same local patisserie. . . girl loves her pastries
- . . . a film wrapper for a pastry I bought from a DIFFERENT local patisserie (don’t judge me)
6/19 of the items were misc:
- a piece of tape
- another piece of tape (seriously. . . what is up with me and tape? stop it, Sam)
- a piece of my shoe that fell off
- a looooooooooooong piece of thread from my jacket
- one fuzzy sheet from a lint roller
- the price sticker from a book I bought on my lunch break (this could have stayed on my book forever, but I wanted to peel it off)
March Take Aways:
- Snacks are still my weakness.
- Pastries as snacks can be tricky, sometimes they just let you put them in your own bag, and sometimes they throw them in a bag without even giving you the chance to stop them
- Shoes. . . why are you falling apart?