A while ago I bought a sea salt hair spray and fell IN LOVE with it. It smelled amazing and came in a cute gold, plastic bottle.
Once I began my journey to go Zero Waste I began taking stock of my possessions. I knew that once I ran out of this hair stuff I had the option to replace it with a more sustainable option.
So, I decided to reuse the bottle and make my own ZERO WASTE Sea Salt Hair Spray !!!!
- 1 cup of water
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp coconut oil (at room temperature)
- lavender essential oil
- Bring the water to a simmer in a saucepan
- Stir in the sea salt until it dissolves
- add the coconut oil and lavender and mix well
- Let the mixture cool before transferring to a spray device (I used a bottle that I already had, but if you want to buy your own, I suggest using a glass bottle !)
There you go !!! Beachy waves with Zero Waste !